Frank B. Kellogg All School Reunion, 2019 Edition

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > A Huge Thank You to the Kellogg All School Reunion Committee

Nanci Kook

Martha, Pam and whomever else worked on the 1st Kellogg All School Reunion -

You all did a fantasic job of putting the reunion together. What a HUGE undertaking - I can only imagine how many hours were spent and how much organizing it took for everything to turn out as great as it did. Even the weather manage to hold off until the end.

Thank you for all of your hard work. You should all be proud of yourselves.

Martha, Pam and whomever else worked on the 1st Kellogg All School Reunion -

You all did a fantasic job of putting the reunion together. What a HUGE undertaking - I can only imagine how many hours were spent and how much organizing it took for everything to turn out as great as it did. Even the weather manage to hold off until the end.

Thank you for all of your hard work. You should all be proud of yourselves.

--
July 31, 2011 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Margaret

I agree!  The drinking capacity of the alumni was underestimated however, with only two beer tents -  really now!  This was Kellogg, after all.

August 1, 2011 at 11:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cynthia Rogers

I have to say that it was wonderful seeing old acquaintances and friends I had not seen in 37 years!  Yikes!  Has it been that long?!  :roll: :lol:

I have to chuckle too, while meandering around I noticed how old we all got and grinned watching everybody, (myself included,) glancing at faces, then at the name tag, and wondering:  Hmmm.  Do I know that person?

My one regret is that I forgot to ask my friend Patrick Faschingbauer, how to contact afterwards, as he asked me to help with the next Reunion in 3 years.  Anyone know how to reach him?  My email is:  [email protected].  Happy landing and well done, Committee!

August 2, 2011 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.